Friday, March 19, 2010

Momma's Boy... sometimes!!

Usually Mason is the biggest daddy's boy, but he has his moments where he wants his momma. He has been unusually clingy lately, and I'm sure it has to do with the fact that he has started "school" one day a week. He has been crying when I try to drop him off at school and the church nursery, where he holds on to my legs and cries into them. Of course I secretly love it since this hasn't really happened until now. Is it normal for separation anxiety to not start until almost 2 years old???!! He has never been sad for us to leave! He's over it after a few seconds and starts playing happily, but still, for our baby this is the clingiest he has ever been. We're not worried, it's just different for us.

Here are some pictures of Mason lovin' on his momma in one of his "sweet" church outfits. These are only busted out on Sundays, but I still get the most grief from my husband! Thank you. He can't wear smocked outfits for too much longer cuz of society's strict rules on it (ha ha!) so I'm enjoying these moments as much as I can. And he looks sooooo stinkin' cute in them! Oh, and notice the banana shoved in his mouth. Thank you. The boy is ALWAYS eatin'!






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...