Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Baby Brostowicz has been made, too!! :)





I am now officially, yet unofficially, an Auntie!! My best friend, Andrea, gave birth to her first child at 1:29 this morning! Luke Andrew Brostowicz weighs 5 lbs, 4 oz. and is 18 inches long. Andrea went in yesterday for her normal weekly cervix check, at 39 weeks, to find herself admitted into the hospital shortly after for high blood pressure. She was induced and we thought it was going to be a long process to get Luke here since he wasn't yet ready to come (she was just 1 cm dilated), but he came a lot sooner than we expected! I'm just so thankful that he is here and is safe and perfect and healthy! Andrea is doing well, but is so tired and groggy from all the meds. I just got home from holding Luke for the very first time and he was as light as a feather! It makes my little Mason looks so huge right now laying in his crib sleeping! Oh, I cannot wait to watch Luke grow and see Mason and him become best friends just like their mommies! I just wanted to post these pics for you all to see of precious Luke. I already love this little boy just like my own!

2 comments:

The Kinards said...

I was just checking Andrea's blog to see if there was an update! Glad to see that Luke arrived. He is so precious!! If they would only stay that way a little longer, huh? Send my best regards to Andrea. I can't wait to see more pics!

Angela said...

Congratulations new Auntie!! I bet Mason is excited to have a little buddy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...