Monday, April 14, 2008

Girls' Trip to Atlanta before I'm a mommy!!

Back in February, 4 of my best friends joined me in the family van for a road trip to ATL. We had the best time and all really needed the break! We stayed in the LaQuinta, our favorite cheap hotel with the best free breakfast ever, ate LOTS of yummy food (including Corner Bakery and Cheesecake Factory!) and shopped at Lenox Mall and IKEA. We helped Carrie pick out LOTS of items to decorate Colt's new playroom. He now has the cutest playroom ever, and I especially want to give his Auntie Paula a special shout out for all her muscles in carrying around all the furniture and loading into the van!! We picked him out a cute little table & matching chairs, storage system with cubbies, fun stuffed animals, a rug, curtains, pillows, and I can't remember what all else. I was just glad to get away with my girlfriends one last time before I have little Mason. I know there will be MANY more girls' trips, but it was just fun being pregnant and talking about what it's gonna be like to be a mommy.. and how different it's going to be! Next year, I'll leave Mason with Nana Kay or Grandy C. and my girls and I will still hit the Interstate for Atlanta! Being a mommy definitely won't stop the fun times wtih my friends. I love you girls!! I LOVE these memories!!

























1 comment:

Blessed said...

Such a fun weekend!!! :)

Love my girls.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...