Wednesday, November 18, 2009

A Boy & His Momma Hangin' Out in the Beautiful Tennessee Fall Weather!

Mason, Marc, and I were in Nashville this past weekend for lots of fun stuff... Vandy/UK game, Titans game, visiting our old church (Harpeth Hills), and a baby shower for our friends Caleb & Cherie at church. The weather was just gorgeous! After church on Sunday my mom & I took Mason outside to enjoy the pretty day and to capture some pictures. He loves running around playing in his church clothes! Doesn't he look the cutest in his little navy blue froggie smocked outfit??!! Of course it's from a consignment sale! :) And I LOVE his new little saddle oxford Angel shoes I got at the Once Around the Block sale last week! I was comparison shopping forever and they're sooo expensive, but I lucked out and found them at the sale for just $4!

Anyway, back to the pictures of my sweet little boy & me! :)





















WE THANK GOD FOR ALLOWING US TO ENJOY BEAUTIFUL FALL DAYS WITH OUR BEAUTIFUL LITTLE MIRACLE!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...