Thursday, March 12, 2009

"Hooray for O'Bama!", Mason says...

I've been meaning to post this one forever! On January 20th, Mason and I just hung out at home all day watching the news and stuff to see what was going on with the Presidential Inauguration. I love looking back through my parents' old albums to see pictures of my brother and me that have to do with history and different events going on in the world. One of my fave pics is of my brother watching Jimmy Carter on t.v. I've always wanted to do the same thing with my children! So, if you've been reading my blog for at least several months now, you may have seen the post of Mason watching the 9/11 remembrances. So, of course we've been perching Mason up in front of the t.v. during the coverage of his very first presidential election. Okay, this was HILARIOUS watching his reaction to President O'Bama's speech and the crowd going crazy in Washington, D.C.! I mean, Mason was really getting into it. Even though he had a million toys all around him, he could not keep his eyes off of the t.v. He was staring at O'Bama with the most serious look on his face. Then, whenever the crowd would start cheering, Mason would throw his arms up in the air. I think he must love his new President!! Maybe that's a sign that even those who don't share that love should just give the guy a chance and trust that God will work through him in leading our country! Besides, God is the ultimate authority!






Alright Mom, no more pictures please! Can't you see I'm busy here?

2 comments:

Tamara said...

I LOVE THAT!!! Presley calls him Uncle Bama.

Shane, Natalie, Madelyn & Murphy said...

What a GREAT idea!! Little Mason getting too big! Such a cutie too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...