Saturday, December 29, 2007

The New "Mommy" Haircut


Well, last Friday before we left to spend Christmas with Marc's family in KY, I decided I needed a haircut. I wasn't really sure what I was going to do, but I knew I needed a change since I hadn't had a "fresh" haircut in so long. I didn't even really prepare Marc for what I was about to do. :) I found this salon about 2 minutes from our house and I loved it! I am definitely going back and taking my momma with me!! I'm really glad I loved it, cuz it was about to be seen by about 50 sides of our families for 5 days straight!!! I think it's been a hit, and Marc (I hope!!) is getting used to it. In KY, Marc's 2nd cousin, Hanna, propped me up and took some pics of it to practice her "photography" skills. :) Here are some close-ups of the new 'do at our Christmas festivities...

Cuttin' up with Granddad in the serving line.... Marc's grandfather

In the deepest conversation with Marc's grandmother, Nanny, and his cousin, Monica... I was telling them the name of our baby!!

1 comment:

Tara Petty said...

Very cute haircut! You are so much braver than me! That is very sweet how you told the name. Glad you guys had a great Christmas. See you soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...