Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I was just going down memory lane thinking of one of my fave songs of all time...

Check out this Alison Kraus video... Last Thursday, I was able to go watch the Robert Plant/Alison Kraus taping for the CMT Crossroads show that will come out in January. One of our good friends at church is one of her managers so he put us on this special "list" to get in. I ended up having to drive the 45 minutes to Lebanon by myself since Marc had to work late, but it was well-worth it! Robert Plant is the lead singer of Led Zeplin and they're about to release an album together. Did I even have any idea who he was before this taping? Thank you. I just love Alison Kraus though!! Some random tidbit of info... Jessica Simpson and her dad were just a few rows in front of me!! And this was a very small venue. Al Gore was also there. All these people wanted to go to this taping for some reason and here I was perched up in the middle of it all having no idea who Robert Plant even was!! I was just mesmerized by Alison the entire time, so I was just fine. She didn't sing any of her old-school songs at the taping, but it did put me in the mood to listen to some of her old stuff. So many memories!!

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=15341575

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...